Fabulous Vitamins and Minerals to Help Make Your Boobs Grow Bigger
Â When it comes to naturally enhancing your breasts, food can play a pivotal role. Not just any foodstuff you like it has to contain the right vitamins and minerals. To help you through this particular minefield I have listed the top 7 vitamins and minerals to help make your boobs bigger and the benefits each one actually possesses.
1. Vitamin A Helps to keep the cells in your body healthy and boosts the immune system. This vitamin will help to keep your skin soft and smooth and prevent the effects of aging. With regards to your breasts vitamin A will help prevent wrinkles and sagging of the breast (essential when wanting bigger boobs).
Vitamin A can be readily found in foods such as milk and eggs. Don’t worry if your vegan though as it can also be found in various fruits and vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes and cantaloupe melons.
2. Vitamin B6 is a useful vitamin that ensures our circulatory system is in tip top condition. It also promotes healthy red blood cells. Having a good circulation of red blood cells will help your boobs get bigger when you use a massage technique on your breasts. This added stimulation will cause the bountiful blood cells to populate the breasts and help them get bigger. Vitamin B6 is found in nuts, seeds, potatoes and bananas.
3. Vitamin C is important for growth of the muscle tissues, which in turn will help your breasts grow when using any of the exercise techniques. You will want to help your pectoral muscles as much as possible so they will give your boobs a good lift and make them more firm and rounded. Vitamin C is commonly found in oranges and other citrus fruits but is also present in spinach and broccoli.
4. Vitamin E helps in the health of red blood cells and is also said to be able to help prevent cancer, as we mentioned above healthy blood cells are a must for anyone looking to get bigger boobs. Another benefit of vitamin E is that it can help reduce your cholesterol levels too. Vitamin E can be found in Nuts and green vegetables. Avocados are a rich source of vitamin E too.
5. Zinc is needed by the body for a healthy immune system it also helps to promote the growth of healthy new tissues. This is a must when we are looking to get bigger breasts. Zinc is commonly found oysters, lamb and even dark chocolate. You did read that right chocolate can have health benefits.
6. Selenium is a helpful mineral to have in the body as it helps to repair damaged cells and promote growth of new ones. This is essential when looking to make your boobs bigger naturally. You will find selenium in foods such as Brazil nuts, tuna, beef and cod.
7. Folic acid also known as vitamin B9 is another mineral that promotes the growth of healthy cells and tissues within the body and can be found in asparagus, dried beans and liver.
Please bear in mind when you are looking to get bigger breasts naturally that these vitamins are essential, but be aware that too much can have negative effects. If you are going to take vitamin supplements to compliment your diet then make yourself familiar with daily recommended amounts.
Taking these vitamins can help with natural breast growth especially when used in conjunction with breast massages or breast enhancement exercises. They can also be found in most creams and lotions that help you to get bigger breasts without the pain and cost of surgery. By Susan Johannsen